I have provided important information below, but if I’ve missed something, feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask your question or set up a time with me so we can chat and see if this program is a good fit for you.
Dates: Weekly for 8 weeks starting Next class will begin in October 2019. Email me for details.
Classes will take place on Zoom.
Cost: $200.00 CAD Pay via Paypal or Credit Card
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is the course delivered? The class is delivered on the video-conferencing platform Zoom. Once you have registered for the class, you will receive the Zoom link.
- What equipment do I need? Download the (free) Zoom app to your phone or computer. To participate in the group class you will need a camera and a microphone.
- What if I need to miss a class? No problem, the recording of each week’s lesson will be available online to class members until the end of the eight-week session. This will help you review what we have worked on.
- Cancellation Policy: What if I don’t like the class? Can I cancel and receive a refund? The last thing I want is an unhappy student. Please contact me any time up to the end of the second class if you would like a refund.Thursday, September 19 is the final date for any refund.
- Will there be homework? Yes! (But I won’t be checking to see that you’ve done it! 😉 Each week you will receive free PDF resources from me to help you practice. In addition, there will be suggestions for other free online resources that will help you strengthen and consolidate your learning.
- Will there be a final test? No, but there will be a chance for you to partner up with another class member and demonstrate what you can do with a final, fun project
- What are your teacher qualifications? I’m a professional teacher with a Master’s degree in Education. Apart from a 2-year stint as a bilingual civil servant with the Canadian government, the focus of my whole career has been teaching languages (English and French). You can read a bit more about me here.